Paid Media Specialist Apply Now
We're looking for a Paid Media Specialist who will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of all paid ad campaigns. These campaigns support a variety of business initiatives with objectives ranging from brand awareness to subscriber acquisition. We're looking for someone with a passion for social media, and who has experience scaling campaigns across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, etc).
Here's what you'll do:
• Manage paid social campaigns end-to-end, inclusive of planning, execution, optimization, and reporting
• Track, monitor, and optimize campaign performance against critical metrics
• Monitor budget pacing across campaigns and manage budget reallocations
• Identify campaign-level opportunities to improve or scale performance
• Continuously optimize campaigns to meet and exceed short term and long term goals
• Collaborate with broader marketing team and external partners to holistically build strategy and plan campaigns
• Plan and execute creative testing and work with team to compile wrap-up reporting
• Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to the acquisition team and other strategic partners
• 1-2+ years of managing paid social ad campaigns
• Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Linkedin (required)
• Experience with Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Twitter Ads (required)
• Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, & YouTube)
• Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
• Experience in setting up, optimizing, and scaling paid social campaigns
• Understanding of both brand and acquisition strategies, and experience running awareness and direct response campaigns
Please submit a portfolio of previous work.
Pay rate: $21/hr
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote position.
Naija Nation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Naija Nation fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.