Project Specialist Apply Now
We're looking for a Project Specialist to assist with project planning and oversight. In this position, you will coordinate with project managers, using problem-solving and organizational skills to provide logistical support throughout the entire process. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, as you will assist various teams in procuring the materials or external labor they need by negotiating contracts with vendors while keeping their projects on budget and on schedule. You will also present progress reports and client feedback to key stakeholders in our organization.
Here's what you'll do:
• Develop or modify project plans and track their progress
• Assist with vendor management, negotiating contracts, and ensuring work is completed on time to a high standard of quality
• Process expense reports and payments to outside vendors
• Clearly communicate project goals to other team members
• Create reports for our management team and presentations for clients
• Document client feedback
• Perform market and competitor research to update processes and identify new opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
• 1 + years relevant professional experience
• Project management experience is a plus
• Organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Computer proficiency, particularly with spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
Pay rate: $28/hr
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote position.
Naija Nation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Naija Nation fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.